Do you have content to contribute for Resource Wednesday?
What we are looking for:
- Camera Tutorials
- Various Lighting Tutorials
- Photo Editing Tutorials and Tricks
- DIY Photography Props and Tools
- Working with clients (posing, newborns, establishing relationships, processes and procedures)
- Business articles for photography businesses
- Inspirational topics
- Nursery/ Playroom inspiration or design
- Birthday Party inspiration or design
- Party Planning Tips
- Color Inspiration/ Dressing for your photography session
- Photo tours of your studio/office
- Themes/ Props
- You must use original content
- You must use high quality photos with no watermarks. Send your files at 870px on the long side and at 72dpi via email. Please, NO zip files, links to galleries, or links to blogs. Just attach them straight to the email.
- Content must be 400-500 words with a minimum of 4 images
- Your tutorial may not be published anywhere else (including your own website). You own the copyright but grant Life + Lens Blog permission to use your content and photos for the lifetime of the site if desired and at no cost to us. In exchange, you will receive full credit, with a bio on yourself, a link to your website, an audience of thousands of people, exposure on all of our social media outlets, and 25% off a directory listing. Your tutorial will stay active as long as this website is online and the content has not been compromised with spam or other issues. We reserve the right to edit your content.
Please visit the Resource Page to see what topics have already been written about. Email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org